Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding Google Maps

Hi.

Please find the attachment for the QVW and XLS what I created, I m not getting how to add a map on the basis of Latitude and Longitude. I want to see total no. of dealers per city and locate those on map.

Please guide.

Regards,

Sachin A.

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Here is the QVW file also.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

in one of example document, which comes with QV installation, there is step-by-step guide, how to use Google maps in QlikView. You should copy the object from example document, and than put there your data.

The example document is located in examples directory, probably in ...\QlikView\Examples\Documents\Google Maps in QlikView.qvw

Tomas

Not applicable
Author

If you look in the Share Qlikviews section of this website there is an example that has something to do with France that I found very helpful. Also as the person above me said, there is an example in the QV folder that is also pretty helpful. I would recommend just copying their map and changing the parts that need changing. Shouldn't be too hard if you take that route.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Thomas.

Please check the screenshot. I don't have such QVW. Please share if you can.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Are you talking about this example ?

http://community.qlik.com/media/p/62358.aspx

Regards,

Sachin A.

Not applicable
Author

This is it:)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks will look into it.

Not applicable
Author

hey do you know how can i add google map France?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Use below url  to get map of france.

http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=france,france&zoom=6&size=512x512&maptype=roadmap&s...

Copy this into textbox preceded by =.

Change representation as image.

Regards,

kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!