cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding column to the end of Pivot Table

Hi All,

Request all to help me with couple of queries i have:

1) I have a pivot table in QV report.The ask is to add Interest Amt Column to the table(along with dimenstions) and a Total column

Total= Sum(Interest Amt+Grand Total of Pivot table (at row level)) - Here Grand Total means the total displayed at the end of each row of Expression.The Total column should be displayed to the end of Pivot table, which is After Grand Total Column.

2) I dint find any way to add the Total column to the end of Pivot table so i added it under dimensions as Calculated Dimension

but now when i export it to excel the property of the Total column and Interest Amt column are taken as "Text", where as i want them to

be Number or Custom.I tried changing the properties of these two columns as number in Settings-->Document properties-->Number tab

but no use still it exports as "Text". I have explicitly change the properties of these columns as Number or Custom in excel after exporting.

3) Is there any work around or macro which i can use to do this task

Please help

Thanks

Rajesh

1 Reply
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Rajesh,

If you want to format a column in Dimension then use Num(), also could you upload a sample file and expected output so that it would be easier to give solution.

Regards,

Jagan.