Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggr Count distint

Hi guys,

I have to get an aggregate count distinct over time.

I wrote this expression:

rangesum(above(sum({<Month={'<=$(=max(Month))'}>}aggr(distinct count({<Month={'<=$(=max(Month))'}>} distinct [Goods Supplier]),[Goods Supplier])),0,RowNo()))

It works very well on my local pc (even with web view on), but it is totally messed up when published on the access point (see attached screen...this is not the shape I see on my pc).

This is a really mind blowing problem to me...I thought it was an object bug, but is seems not to be the case.

Any idea/suggestion on that?

Many thanks.

Matteo

19 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is wrong in the image? Can you point out?

Not applicable
Author

The problem is that this can't be right  (see Jan, the aggr dist is the Orange line and it should equals to the monthly value).

sunny_talwar

I sort of understand what you mean, but not really sure what might be going on.... May be someone else might have a better idea

Not applicable
Author

Hope so...the biggest problem is that the chart is fine on local, while it changes significantly when published. I am not able to figure out why this happens

marcus_sommer

How looks the expression for the bars and how looked it on your local machine?

- marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

please find attached a snapshot.

local.PNG

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Does it change on the Accesspoint without reloading the data? If you reload, do you use the exact same data sources and environmental settings?

I assume your records that define relation between supplier and month come in differently (in different order) in both settings.

I would suggest that you use a different, more robuts approach for your distinct count, try an AsOf table approach:

The As-Of Table

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

data sources are the same and,as far as I know , enviromental settings as well.

I actually noticed that also activating the web view the chart changes slightly shape.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you create a straight table with same dimension and same expressions, do these values change when you do what you've done before?