Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggr Problem with more than one month

Hi Dear Community

I Have a vertical bar graph with a Time Cyclic Group Dimension Called "Tiempo" ("Año" (Year),"Semestre" (Semester),"Trimestre" (Quarter) and "Mes" (Month)) the expression is

Sum(TOTAL AGGR(Sum(DISTINCT{<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'522010','512010','732010'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'}>}

If(Match(Mid([Nombre Centro de Costo],1,8),'Regional')>0,[Valor Gastos])),Año,Semestre,Trimestre,Mes))

The value of expression is correct when i select one month, but when i have two or more months the result is diferent, i don't know what's the problem.

Thanks for some idea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Not sure why you need a nested sum here. Have you tried:

Sum({<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'522010','512010','732010'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'},

[Nombre Centro de Costo] = {"*Regional*"}>} DISTINCT [Valor Gastos])

I don't know if this correct for your problem, but if you need the nested sum, have you tried:

Sum(TOTAL AGGR(Sum({<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'522010','512010','732010'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'},

[Nombre Centro de Costo] = {"*Regional*"}>} DISTINCT [Valor Gastos])),Año,Semestre,Trimestre,Mes))

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Not sure why you need a nested sum here. Have you tried:

Sum({<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'522010','512010','732010'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'},

[Nombre Centro de Costo] = {"*Regional*"}>} DISTINCT [Valor Gastos])

I don't know if this correct for your problem, but if you need the nested sum, have you tried:

Sum(TOTAL AGGR(Sum({<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'522010','512010','732010'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'},

[Nombre Centro de Costo] = {"*Regional*"}>} DISTINCT [Valor Gastos])),Año,Semestre,Trimestre,Mes))

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

The expression  is

Sum(TOTAL AGGR(Sum(DISTINCT {<[Codigo Cuenta PUC Gastos]={'523535','513535','733535'}, [Nombre Tipo Unidad de Negocio]={'Cadena'}>} 

If(Match(Mid([Nombre Centro de Costo],1,8),'Gerencia')>0,

If(Match([Nombre Zona],'Gerencia Administrativa Financiera')=0,

[Valor Gastos],0))),Año,Semestre,Trimestre,Mes))

Sorry in the original post is wrong please refeer to this post

Not applicable
Author

I tried this option and was correct thanks