cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggr giving error with partial sum in Qlikview

Hi All,

I need to display YTD but as per clients requirements I had to make few changes in given chart. As YTD i'm unable to display given partial sum for OEE %.

Please have a look and let me know if any possible solution .

Open to any other suggestions for displaying YTD.

Attach given file . Please look in  Summary and Summary% tab.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

try below formula

Num((if(SecondaryDimensionality()=1,(sum(Aggr(($(vOEE)*$(vWeight))/100, FMonth,CellType,Cell,List2))),

sum(Aggr(($(vOEE)*$(vWeight))/100,FMonth,CellType,Cell,List2))/Count(DISTINCT CalendarYear&CalendarMonth))), '#0.## %')

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Definitely, We can help you. Can you help us to find out the issue? Seems OEE% YTD works to me

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Kushal_Chawda

Would you be able to give actual final expression without variable? And in which chart you are getting wrong results? what is expected result?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Nope check it is showing addition of given percentages.. What I need is just like you can see in Capacity utilization.

Ans is 46.44%

You can put this expression in OEE5 and Check :

//Num((RangeAvg(Before(sum(Aggr(($(vOEE)*$(vWeight))/100, FMonth,CellType,Cell,List2)),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))), '#0.## %') 

I need this value in YTD not under max month.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kushal,

Actually its 5 level variable used previously so I decided not to disturb that. and

I'm getting wrong on Summary and Summary% sheets with charts named as summary/sumaary% using value list.

In OEE% YTD I'm getting 92.87 what we need is 46.44 .

Kushal_Chawda

try below formula

Num((if(SecondaryDimensionality()=1,(sum(Aggr(($(vOEE)*$(vWeight))/100, FMonth,CellType,Cell,List2))),

sum(Aggr(($(vOEE)*$(vWeight))/100,FMonth,CellType,Cell,List2))/Count(DISTINCT CalendarYear&CalendarMonth))), '#0.## %')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot .It worked.

Kushal_Chawda

np