Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregation/running balance - Point in time Set Analysis

I have worked with Qlik for quite a while but have yet had to perform this function.  I am reading/studying up but this is a HOT topic button for us -

See attached data for more information.

• We have data in rolling 12 form exported from our system.
  • The BEG and END balance dates will always be TODAY and TODAY-12 (effectively)
  • Our data has record types BEG and END and transaction records for receipts, sales, adjustments, etc throughout

We want to pick ANY date(s) in the last 12 months and see the BEG/END balances and all transactions in between.

We want to look at Balances at the following levels: 

1) Warehouse

2) Warehouse and Item

3) Item

If someone could please help me with one of these as example I can do rest.   Thanks in advance.  This has Executive HOT Eyes on it so anything is appreciated!!!

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you share how the expected output needs to look like? It becomes very difficult to give suggestions when you don't even know what the expectation is with regards to specific numbers

Not applicable
Author

Execs....wnat it....not sure what they want....  on hold we may have found another way.

If there is a Endall blog on AGGR or accumulation etc I have found some here already but looking for the Golden Post on the subject.

sunny_talwar

I have no idea what all did you just say