Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bettina13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Alarms in QlikView

Hi,

my Alarm with E-Mail doesn't work, neither on Server nor on Desktop. It works with Pop-Up-Message and the Test of the Configuration also works.

Has anyone an idea?

Bettina

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bettina13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the solution in the Update News to Release 12.4. After installing that Release, deleting the old alert and setting a new one, it works.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Bettina, you have configured the 'Mail Server' resource in the QMC for the server-side, and in the Desktop client you did the same in the Settings\User Preferences\Mail tab?

The tricks after that are ensuring the condition is met to trigger things along with being sure you choose interactive option for Desktop and Batch for server-side.  

About the best I have with the information provided, please leave further details if need further help.  I am assuming this is in relation to Alerts option in the Desktop Client as well, correct if that is a bad assumption.  Screenshots would be helpful in this case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
bettina13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the solution in the Update News to Release 12.4. After installing that Release, deleting the old alert and setting a new one, it works.