Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

All Value selected in List Box

Hello

I want all values to be selected in List Box. The values will dynamically change upon condition. As of now i have selected all the values in the list box and  marked as a bookmark. My Question is, will i be able to mark a bookmark  if i create a button to select all the values in the list box.

For ex : The List box Name is Date field  in the date field i have dates from 10/11/2017 to 17/11/2017  now the all the date values are selected and saved as a bookmark, on the next run will have the date from 10/12/2017 to 18/11/2017. on selecting the bookmark the new date addded will remain un select right ?

So Can i create a button and save that button as a bookmark ??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your bookmark should be able to select all values available if you are using a search expression like

='*'

and have the Bookmark store the search instead of the values itself.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your bookmark should be able to select all values available if you are using a search expression like

='*'

and have the Bookmark store the search instead of the values itself.

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks, Where the expression should be used  ?? either on search or anywhere ?? Because when I give the ' *' in the search filed all the values are not get selected .

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you can just use a single star symbol in the search bar of e.g. a list box, then press enter.

This should select all values, but in Current Selection Box, the star symbol should be shown.

If you now create a bookmark, it should be dynamic (select also new values).

The search string

='*'

can be used in a Select - Select in field action.

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot. I have used the * symbol and gave enter, all the values got selected and now i have saved that as a bookmark.

Thanks a lot.. 

But sure the new values also get selected ??