Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunny_talwar

Allocated Memory Exceeded

Hey Qlikers,

Starting from an unfinished post which got lost in the wild (Allocated Memory Exceeded). I have the following issue:

"I have an issue where I have designed an application which looks and works perfectly until I close it down and reopen it to see "Allocated Memory Exceeded" on some of the charts. Then when I reload the application, everything comes back and as long as I don't close the application, things look fine, but if I close it again the problem comes back."

This time I am attaching a sample which would partially show my problem, as the chart seems to be working but the text box object is showing error (Error: Internal fatal error). The problem seems to be related to a variable vAdjustment which you can see when you open my app.

Any ideas to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Sunny

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi sunindia,And even weirder, if I select a C value (formula will fail if there are more than one value for C), in the caption of the properties of the object it calculates it right, but in design still shows Internal faltal error

I copied the formula to another text box and works, I think it's because the object is set to an altern state and in that state the formula can't be calculated.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi sunindia,And even weirder, if I select a C value (formula will fail if there are more than one value for C), in the caption of the properties of the object it calculates it right, but in design still shows Internal faltal error

I copied the formula to another text box and works, I think it's because the object is set to an altern state and in that state the formula can't be calculated.

Hope this helps!

sunny_talwar
Author

Thanks for your response Ruben Marin‌.

That is true, it's not showing the error in the inherited state, why could that be an issue?

Best,

Sunny