Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alternate state and set analysis in a radius search

Hello,

I try to setup a radius search for customers following this example: How do I use latitude and longitude values to find near by records

The search by itself is already working fine as long as I only have customers in my straight  table chart.

The search is done by a Customer Selection within the default search and further parameter are selected by selection regarding to an alternate state .

But if I enhance the chart by further data like an expression of  sum of calls. I don't get the wished result.

For example, if I use the expression with the following syntax, I get the correct list of customers nearby but without the sum of calls.

=sum ({$*AS1KONTTYP = {'Visit' , 'Mail'} >} [Call]

distanceok.JPG

If I use this syntax the conditions are not included in the expression. The result is a list of ALL customers within my database but the calls where correct summarized for them.

=sum ({1*AS1KONTTYP = {'Visit' , 'Mail'} >} [Call]

callsok.JPG

My whished result should be a list of customers nearby enhanced with e.g the call data (or further data from my FACT table) only for the customers within the radius.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Claus

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be you want this?

Count( {1*AS1 < Call={'Contact'}, VIPID = {"=$(vCalc) > 0 and $(vCalc) <= 1"}>} Call)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not entirely sure I understand your requirement. Would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I attached a small application with some example calls.

Please have a look on the Call expression in the center object.

If I use the following expression I get the customers in a radius from 1 km around the selected retailer.

count( {$*AS1 < Call={'Contact'} >} Call)

If I use the following, I get the correct sum of calls calculated but the customer list includes wrong customers displayed with a distance from 0.00.

count( {1*AS1 < Call={'Contact'} >} Call)

I hope this helps to explain my problem?

Best regards,

Claus

sunny_talwar

May be you want this?

Count( {1*AS1 < Call={'Contact'}, VIPID = {"=$(vCalc) > 0 and $(vCalc) <= 1"}>} Call)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's it! Many thanks for your fast and perfect support! 🙂