Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Always One Selected Value with Hide Prefix

Has anyone been able to force 'Always One Selected Value' with a hidden field in a list box?  I need only one value to be able to be selected at a time, but can't seem to find a work-around for a field hidden with a hide prefix.

9 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

PFA

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Well that's what is weird.  Yours is working fine, and I know I have used 'Always One Selected Value' on a hidden field before, but in this case it is only letting me use the hidden field as an expression.  It doesn't appear as a field.  Is there a setting I am missing?

Not applicable
Author

I have two documents - one that is allowing me to select the hidden field just fine, and one that will only let me use the field if I use the expression =%Field...

MayilVahanan

HI

Can you provide a sample ?

I think am not getting u rightly..

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

See attached. 

Not applicable
Author

Nevermind - found the problem.  Since I had disabled 'SystemFields' earlier, I needed tore-enable that again before trying to create a list box. Ugh. Thanks anyways.

MayilVahanan

Hi

PFA

RIght click -> new sheet object ->List box. You can see that field or just copy and paste it

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The Hide field are still display in system field.

if there any stetting please  tell me.

In u file also it displayed................

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebecca:

How can I enable SystemFields?

By enable, do you mean unhide?

Thank you very much.

PC