Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Amount to Date

Hello.

What I do is an expression that calculates for each value of temporal dimension of the chart all movements from the beginning of time to date just before the period shown.

I have this formula, but it works:

sum({<Estado={"Tesoreria"},TipoImporte={"Banco"},Fecha={"<=$(vFechaHastaPeriodo)"},[Operating Class]={8,3}, Mes=, Año= >} Importe) - Sum({<[Operating Class]={'3'}, BancoBloqueado={0}, Fecha=, Mes=, Año=>} Limite)

vFechaHastaPeriodo would be just the day before the first value dimension.

Suppose that we are seeing the year 2013 and the month of January, but broken down by weeks because the first week would be until 31/12/12, the second week would be to date 06/01/13, the third week would be to date 13/01/13, ....

I will upload an example document (with the simplest formula) and excel that loads information.

For this example, if I'm not mistaken, would have to go to day 1 January 2013 the figure of € 623,824 (corresponding to all movements prior to that date, € 373,824, less than the limit of banks € 250,000). For the 2nd of January, it would be the same data but adding the movements of the day January 1st (€ 2,502).

NO I better have two rows, one with the accumulated balance and another line with the movements of the period for calculating the next column summing these values​​, because that is the solution I had before, but it turns out that the limits will also vary in date . The formula will be more complex, but I wanted to know how to fix this part to apply a similar logic to the limits.

Thank you very much, not only those who respond, but also to read the post.

A greeting.

5 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Daniel,

Set Analysis doesn't respect dimension values.  Have you looked into a solution called Asof tables?  Search the topic in community to see if that will help you.

Karl

Not applicable
Author

Una pregunta, las cantidades acumuladas tienen que ser dadas para cada día o pueden ser para cada semana? Otra pregunta, no te vale si se cargan en el script los acumulados?

Not applicable
Author

Mira a ver si te vale esto basado en la ASOF TABLES

Not applicable
Author

Muchas gracias Pedro.

De momento te la marco como solución útil, pero seguramente te la marque en un futuro de correcta.

Para el tema de los movimientos hasta una fecha, será una solución válida, tengo revisarlo, pero tiene muy buena pinta. Tendré que darle una vuelta a los límites por banco, porque son válidos por periodo, pero eso ya intentaré calcularlo.

Muchísimas gracias de nuevo.

Un saludo.

Not applicable
Author

A mandar.