Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

An ordinary sumatory at the total row in spite of the expressions, pivot table

hi everyone,

As you know when in a pivot table it's been enabled the option Show Partial Sums, automaticly at the total row will show the total but according to the operation at the expression, for example:

columna 1: count(TABLE.co_producto)

columna 2: if (column(1)>0 and column(1)<=5, 75 ; if (column(1)>=6 and column(1)<=15, 50; if (column(1)>=16 and column(1)<=20, 10))

error loading image

Looking at the total row, first column (FRECUENCIA), the total it's the ordinary SUM, good. At the second one, what it happens it that Qv ubicates the value of column 1 (18) according the condition, so, as 18 it's between 16-20, returns 10.

What i need, it's the ordinary sumatory at the second column too, so, i need it to return: 175.

Is it possible??? what need i do to achieve that???

I'm truly urged, thaxs in advance.

3 Replies
spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Can u attach the sample file...

Regards,

Ajay

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

Hi all!

I know this is a very old post, but I have the same doubt.

Unfortunatelly, I can't attach an example file/app because it contains private data. However, I'll try to explain in detail how is our data model.

Firstly, our data motel contains a table of calls, with its duration and the agent who answered it

Secondly, we also have a secondary table with agent license costs depending on yearly estimated calls duration per agent and month (I.E: if an agent takes 1000 minutes in calls in one month, his/her estimated yearly will be 12000 and his/her license cost will be 'high' (35€))

So, if we put those data on the dashboard as a pivot table, we have something like the this image:

Gestion-PSD_0-1601275714123.png

where fields are

• "min mensual" = sum(duration)
  • "min anual estimado" field = sum(duration)*12
  • "Intensidad agente" =

Gestion-PSD_1-1601276143777.png

• "€/Licencia"=

Gestion-PSD_2-1601276199941.png

We must find an expression to write in 'true' clause of if(dimensionality()<=2,...,...) of "€/licencia" field in order to sum all licenses costs showed in the pivot table. In the image example, it would be 25+25+47+47 = 144.

EDIT: This is our data model:

Gestion-PSD_3-1601276419950.png

Thanks in advance,

Alonso Torres.

Gestion-PSD
Creator II
Creator II

Hi all.

As we cannot solve this doubt, finally, we change our datamodel, so the field €/Licencia finally is a simple sum(licencia) expression.

Regards,

Alonso Torres.