Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Analysis prediction

Hello all   It's been one week now i'm struggling on this point, i hope i'll find the solution here, all good solutions are welcome:  I used an example in this excel file to represent the case study. We want to predict the demand of this year from the current week till the end of the year based on the evolution of the demand of last year,  applied to this year's evolution curve  Do not hesitate if you have questionscase study.png

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Something like attached?

Not applicable
Author

Yeah thank you it's what i was expecting. Can you explain me how you did it ? and also if i want to automate it, i meen for next week for example, i will have the data for 2016, which will replace the prediction of next week.

Thanks in advance!

Not applicable
Author

I'm doing the same as you did, but this time with the right excel file (with the real data, but it doesn't work )

Can you assist me please ?

sunny_talwar

Sure, can you share what you tried?

sunny_talwar

It is automated already, when you have data for next week, it will show actual instead of forecasted data

Not applicable
Author

Can you try please with the real data, when i do the same thing it doesn't work. You'll find a link to an excel sheet wich contains data from 2015 till now, we will then have 52 weeks of 2015 and 35 weeks of 2016. We will then take data from 2016 till week 34 and concatenate with data from 2015 from week 35 till 52.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B274rCnS8KB4UE1DQ2s2TGx4R1U