Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III

Any way to make a dimension (column) unselectable?

I have a table that when you select first column the 3rd column changes dimension.

If you select 3rd column (without back button) you can't unselect that column because affects distinct tables.

Example 01254:

Whitout selecting anythingWhitout selecting anythingselecting first columnselecting first column

When you select first column, then the 3rd column brakes down with pack info.

And if i select anything from 3rd column then without back action you can unselect that column by many clicks that you make in the cell.

Is there any way i can make that user won't be able to click in 3rd column, or i have to leave this 'bug' in user hands?

This on same column

Dimension:

=if(isnull(KIT_NombreHijo),Cod_NombreProducto,KIT_NombreHijo)

Condition: 

GetSelectedCount(Pe_NumPedido)=0 and ((GetSelectedCount(Cod_NombreProducto)>0 or GetSelectedCount(Cod_CodigoArticulo)>0) and GetPossibleCount(KIT_NombreHijo)>1)

Dimension:

Cod_NombreProducto

Condition:

GetSelectedCount(Pe_NumPedido)=0 and ((GetSelectedCount(Cod_NombreProducto)=0 or GetSelectedCount(Cod_CodigoArticulo)=0) And (GetPossibleCount(KIT_NombreHijo)=0 or GetPossibleCount(Cod_CodigoArticulo)>1))

The first and second column are:

First Cod_CodigoArticulo (numeric code, same for 2 dimensions)

Second Year (same 2 dimensions)

Labels (2)
4 Replies
bharathadde
Creator II
Creator II

Try to use the 3rd Dimension in expression instead of Dimension

arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I thought it would work but it wont, as it was a calculated dimension with condition, when i copy paste dimension and condition the break down won't occurs because is the dimension that makes the breake down as the other dimensions are same

bharathadde
Creator II
Creator II

Can you post what is the condition are you using?

arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Question updated