Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III

Applying possible selections of a field to another field

Hi All,

I have a timestamp field1 (format 26/07/2018 01,26/07/2018 02 etc) also I have got another field2. I need to apply the selected values (lets say if 10 values are selected ) of field1 to field2 in set analysis.Filed1 and field 2 are from different tables joined with date.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this what you are trying after Run the Button?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Yes, but I believe its selects all the dates which are selected in the reportingdatehour in the Day list box. If so can you please attach the sample file.

Thanks in advance.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for replying.. sorry to say that is not what I am looking for, lets say if we have the range 24/07/2018 00 to 25/07/2018 06 selected in the reportingdatehour.. then the after clicking on the button it should select 24 and 25 dates in the Day list box as those are dates which are being selected in the reportingdatehour.. in order to get to 25/07/2018 06 we need to have 30 entered in shift hours..

Hope this clarifies my requirement.

Thanks in advance.

lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

It would be fine if this can be sorted using set analysis also.. need to consider the distinct dates in the Day list box based on the selection of timestamp range in reportingdatehour..

Thanks in advance.