Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto schedule -qlikview connection issue

hi,

I am facing on issue while auto scheduling system gets hanged  and no response . then i have to manually end then task and again auto schedule is work. this is the repeated issue.please find below screen shot for you reference.

thanks.

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need to provide a lot more information if you hope for any useful suggestions. How is the job being scheduled - including the batch file used? Also upload the qvw that is failing to reload, or a reduced data sample (or at least the load script).

Have you looked at the load log? Open the qvw in Desktop and go to Document Properties | General. Check the option "Generate Logfile". Run the scheduled batch file and look for the log file which will have the same name as the qvw file except for a .log extension. The log file should indicate where the problem is occurring and may have a helpful error message.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

yes i have use batch file and  run windows task scheduler. kindly advise, How to resolve this issue.

Thanks.