Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automatically Triggering Partial Reload

Hi all, me again...

I have been working along on the same project for a little while now aiming to get our qlikview documents secured using a SQL table/view. I have got the code working exactly as I want, also with backdoors in (as i got fed up of locking myself out!).

We have some pretty meaty documents which pull back millions of rows, and while these are probably a prime candidate for an incremental load (looking into this as well) in the short term we want to be able to reload the section access portion of the report and not have to wait up to 5 minutes for the entire document to be realoaded (the idea being we can set this partial reload off every minute allowing near instant access to reports once permissions have been granted through the front end)

I have got the code written to get the partial load working but, the one problem I have with this is I cannot find a way of triggering the partial reload outside of the qlikview document. Is this possible?

We are using Qlikview 10, so from what i have heard command line isnt an option, and i cant find an option in the management console.

I hope i have been clear. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Replies