Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Background image in funnel chart

Hi Experts,

I was wondering if anybody has used an image as a background in a funnel chart before and fill it according to an expression. Or perhaps can suggest another way of doing this.

Basically I want to use a specific image as a background and fill it with a color depending on the selections made.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Wynand

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You are probably looking for something like this:

Simple Infographics | Qlik Freak

View solution in original post

7 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You are probably looking for something like this:

Simple Infographics | Qlik Freak

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Hope this link will help.

Need to know how to fill an image like a chart

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Might be Funnel Chart is not allow to use image / Dynamic images. Meantime, Can you please confirm me You want to add Dimension / Expression Back ground?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Thanks for the help guys. From what I can see it is not really possible to do it the way I wanted by using an image as a background inside the chart, but rather create 2 objects, one for the image and the other for the fill (either gauge/funnel/block chart).

Thanks,

Wynand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Really Interesting, How can we do that?

Can you help me on this. PFA - Sheet1

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
wcilliers
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Hi Anil,

The picture you used doesn't seem to have its original properties of being transparent in certain sections. Please see attached another example of what the effect should look like... (when a proper PNG file is used)

Wynand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Interesting, Thanks