Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bar Chart Rolling Month Set Analysis don't work

Hi at all,

i have a issue or understanding problem in my bar chart. I have this following formel with expression:

Sum({<%_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max(YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)

For testing i created listboxes with the 

%_Key_Account

%_Key_Category

DataMeasures

i selected the values like in the formel above. Everything worked fine, but when i deselect one of this listboxes which i want to filter in my formel, then the set analysis didn't work. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I found the solution which will work:

Sum({< %_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)/1000000

I must add the filter into the rolling filter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DeeePeee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I found the solution which will work:

Sum({< %_Key_Account={"ADDEDVALUE"},%_Key_Category={"ACTUAL"},DataMeasures={"PER"},YearMonth ={">=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -18), 'MMM-YY')) <=$(=Date(addmonths(Max({<%_Key_Account={ADDEDVALUE},%_Key_Category={ACTUAL},DataMeasures={PER}>}YearMonth), -1), 'MMM-YY'))"}>} DataValue)/1000000

I must add the filter into the rolling filter