Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart with partial value on data point

Dear QV users,

I have created a report that includes bar charts. I have selected in the BAR Chart -> properties/Expressions -> the values on data Points. The problem I have is that not all bars have a number.

Can someone help me with this problem. Attached you will find an example.

Regards,

Aissam

6 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

Should work, but might depend, how you have build the formula. One possible example is attached. From the picture attached assume that you have used two expressions; if so, then you need to specify for each of them to have the data on the datapoint.

HTH
Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hello Peter,

I have used only one expression, attached I have another example but now the number is partially shown.

Regards,

Aissam

prieper
Master II
Master II

mmm. Might be better to attach an application. Have you probably limited the y-axis? Does the same behaviour incur when you start a plain graphic from scratch (without this pseudo-3D-stuff?)

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thus the same thing. I have attached you the application. You can use report HeadCount Engineering.

prieper
Master II
Master II

The graphic itself seem to be o.k., there is "only" the problem of a display in the report using "banding". Cannot help much there, we had the problem before also with a free positioned legend being displayed somewhere in the reports, but not where it was placed in the chart. Think that you have to play around with the max-values for the y-axis or with the width of the header etc.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

THanks for helping. The numbers are displayed when using a normal bar chart instead of a 3D.

Regards,

Aissam