Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Bar in the chart should not show up unless we have data for all the four bars

Hi All,

In the attached qvw for 'Crane mechanic' only third quartile have values, as per my requirement if we have values for all the four quartiles then the bars should populate else no bar should get populated.

Thanks in advance

regards

Nakul

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be add this if statement in front of your expressions

If(Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.25) = Min(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate) or

Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.50) = Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.25) or

Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.75) = Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.5) or

Max(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate) = Fractile(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate, 0.75), Null(),

avg(Unadjusted_Weekday_Standard_Hourly_Rate))

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Sunny!

The above expression is working fine but my bar-offset is starting from different values for some Labor type's. I changes the logic in bar-offset too but still it is same. Can we do something?

Thanks

Nakul

sunny_talwar

but my bar-offset is starting from different values for some Labor type's.

starting from different values? are you able to provide an example of this?

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

PFA below image.

The Bar-offset should start at 'min()' but for few Labor type's it is starting from 'min()*2'. In the attached image, the fire/hole watcher's min() is 16 but the bar-offset had started from 32 i.e., (16*2).

Thanks

Nakulsample.PNG

sunny_talwar

I am not sure why, but I am seeing this

Capture.PNG

May be QlikView version issue like we discussed earlier?

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny!

It's obviously QV version issue but still we are trying to achieve it in the version which we are using right now. Tried couple of ways but haven't achieved it 100%.

Anyways thank you very much Sunny for your quick response.

Thanks

Nakul

sunny_talwar

Nothing in your post made it sound so obvious . Anyways, this thread was about something else, do you mind closing this thread and opening a new thread which specifically points out the version you are using and looking for a solution in that version? This will help you get the right set of eyes to see your problem.