Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edge
Creator
Creator

Best way to produce Chart

Hello Guys,

I have a requirement from my director to produce a chart like the below, and send it in a daily email. What is the best way to do so?

We have QLikView and not QlikSense. I know I can make expressions for each text value, but there are going to be too many expressions. If I use a chart or table though, I wouldn't always be able to get the same layout 100%.

What do you think guys? I am intrigued as to what is the best approach for doing the below in an efficient way.

Many thanks in advance. (Note I tried to post this under NP comments but the site won't allow me to do so)

QLik.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not exactly the same, We can achieve using other text objects over lay and the layout of the table since from each column you need same metric by season. 

Lines may not possible as expected

between dimension values may not possible like spaces of each

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not exactly the same, We can achieve using other text objects over lay and the layout of the table since from each column you need same metric by season. 

Lines may not possible as expected

between dimension values may not possible like spaces of each

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful