cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa2
Contributor
Contributor

Bubble size by slider

Hello,  I have created a scatter chart.  The size of the bubbles is based on cost.  I have created a slider by percentages to increase or decrease the cost. When I hover over the bubble after I slide the slider to a different percentage I see that the cost changes correctly but the bubble size doesn't.  What am I doing wrong?  If anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Labels (4)
2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It is because the entire value of the COST changes equally (with same % in your case), thus the value changes can be seen, but the size remains the same.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Lisa, if the above post got you what you needed, please be sure to close the thread by using the Accept as Solution button on that post, as this give them credit for the help and it lets other Members know that was the issue.  Thanks in advance to closing things out for us.  If you still have questions, leave a new update.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.