Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Button Selections

Hi All,

I have two charts and a button in one sheet. Now my requirement is if i do any selections in one chart the button(Name is "Clear Filters")

should  be able to clear only that particular chart.. It should not reflect the other chart.

Note: I do not want using Alternate States

Thanks,

Bharat

14 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can u share sample qvw?

is that button hvng  trigger with clear all?

Digvijay_Singh

I don't think it is possible without alternate state if there are common fields between both charts. Lets see what others think.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry to say that i cannot share a sample qvw.

No it is not having any actions.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes vijay.. there are common fields..

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Alternate states is one way to implement that, but if you want to avoid alt states, use set analysis.

You can override all selections using a set expression like:

Sum({1} Amount)

Or in specific fields using this pattern:

Sum({<Field1=, Field2=>} Amount)

So you could apply one of these patterns to your 'fixed' chart.

I suggest that you upload a sample illustrating what you require for more specific help.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk the attached

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Chanty for the reply. The file what you have sent there we have one button, now when you are clicking that button the two charts are getting cleared. But i need only one chart to be cleared and the other one should remain the same.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk it

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the file.. But if you do any selections in the chart and while clicking the button it is clearing the two charts. But if i do filters in one chart the button should be able to clear that chart only.. Not the two charts.