Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

CROSS TAB ISSUE - MISSING VALUES

Hi,

I am working on personal edition. When I do Cross tab I am missing few blank records. "What to do Not to avoid blank records". Attached sheet contains examples When I pull RunDate list box in the dashboard, I am getting from 1 to 8 dates data and I am missing rest of the records which is having blanks from 9 to 12th dates

my script is

CrossTable(Mths, Data, 5)

LOAD RunDate,

A1,

A2,

A3,

A4,

Jan,

Feb,

Mar,

Apr,

May,

Total

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

Please find the attached source file,screen shot from the Qlikview and let me know what is missing here??

Thanks,

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I tried to pull the data from your above excel and used applied crosstable. The date value in list box appeared as you expected.

Try to load the data again and check the data in FileWizard whether the data is showing with all the records or not.

Not applicable
Author

I supposed to get all the RunDates without missing any dates. My list box missing 9/9/2013 10/10/2013 11/11/2013 12/12/2013 Why its happening like this?? I tried to load again and got the same results. Thanks,

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this script

Directory

;
CrossTable

(Mths

, Data

, 5)
LOAD

Date

(RunDate

) AS

RunDate

A1

A2

A3

A4

Jan

Feb

Mar

Apr

May

Total

FROM

[Cross tab test.xlsx]
(
ooxml

, embedded

labels

, table

is

Sheet1, filters

(
Replace

(1, top

, StrCnd

(null

))
));

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jagan, it is working fine, but let me check my dev data first and come  back to you. Thanks,