Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aniketsr
Creator
Creator

Calculate 12 month rolling data and plot against Year and month in straight table

Dear Team,

I have created a custom table in which we have ID, Year, Month & so on .... in the dimension list.

In the Metrics List we have all the measures wherein we have a measure which is of rolling 12 months.

But , when we plot the Year and Month Against the rolling month measure , the value gets reduced .

on the other hand if we deselect the month and year from the dimension list and plot it against any other

dimension the correct value reflects.

In my rolling 12 month expression i have used :

SUM({<Year=,Month=,YearMonth={'>$(=Max(YearMonth)-100) <=$(=Max(YearMonth))'}>}Sales)

wherein the values in IntYearMonth are 201601,201602,201603 and so on.

Any help would be appreciated.

jagan

kush7337

1 Solution
3 Replies
sunny_talwar

But , when we plot the Year and Month Against the rolling month measure , the value gets reduced .

on the other hand if we deselect the month and year from the dimension list and plot it against any other

dimension the correct value reflects.

Not sure I understand this whole paragraph? when you plot Year and Month Against rolling month measure, the value gets reduced? Do you have images or a sample to share to clarify what you mean?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this links

Set Analysis for Rolling Periods

Set Analysis for certain Point in Time

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.