Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculating Fill rate

Hello,  I am very new to QV and have a problem I can't manage to figure out so far.

Here it is: I have a number of records and I need to calculate how many of them are in the 90

I want to know the value of [order to supplier ship] which is a measurement in days when the count of [order_no] has passed 90%

I used to do this in Excel with a pivot table and some formulas and the results looked like this:

Order to supplier ship (days)Count of order_noCumulative Count% filled 90% FR
115115136.47% 2.49
220135285.02%
34239495.17%
41440898.55%
5541399.76%
61414100.00%
Grand Total414

So this output here told me that for my 414 orders, it took 2.49 days to achieve the 90% fill rate.

in QV, I am not sure what functions I should be able to use to calculate this, I was playing around with FRACTILE, but so far I can not figure it out.

2 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

RangeSum(Above(SUM(Orders),0,RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL Orders)

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the quick response, perhaps I did not structure my question correctly.

I don't want to run the formula against that pivot table output, I want to recreate the 2.49 value using a QV formula that checks all the records, counting the "Orders", and giving the "order to suppliership" value in days.

each cycle, there could be a different number of orders, depending on overall volume...