Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculating % of Total

Hi!

I have a new problem. This is my table:

My first expressiong is : Count({$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

I need to find the % of Total request for all the Hours using the condition of the first expession.

Or may be I can find the % using the column total? but how can i use the name of thi column in my expression?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Count(TOTAL <[Kind RO]> {$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this:

=Count({$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)/Count(TOTAL {$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

It's not working, it gives me the total number of all the requests. But I need the total quantity of requests according to the dimension KIND RO

sunny_talwar

Not sure what would be the difference between total number and total quantity? In the above image you posted can you point out what the total number vs. total quantity is?

Best,

Sunny

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try with ALL or 1

like,

Count({$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)/Count({1<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

or

Count({$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)/Count(TOTAL {<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

I mean that the result of this formula is 268, that is the total quantity of all the requests, and what I need is the total quantity of requests of each Kind RO, like Allocation requests has 175 ,Availability requests has 5 and so on.

But the column that has this numbers is just a partial sum of Pivot Table.

sunny_talwar

Give this a try:

=Count({$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)/Count(TOTAL <KIND RO> {$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Max,

I think i havent written all the requirements properly. I need total quantity of each KIND RO.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Count(TOTAL <[Kind RO]> {$<State={'Processed','Cancelled'},Failed={'Closed','Failed'}>} RORequest)

Not applicable
Author

That works perfectly!!! Thanks!!!