Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar select

!Hi,

I am trying to choose a date in the calendar object using a variable and document trigger.  Not sure what I am missing in the attached qlikview document but the value selected in the calendar is not getting reflected in the data.  Please assist.

Thanks,

Sudha.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this as Trigger:

= '>=' & DayStart(vTestDt) & '<=' & DayEnd(vTestDt)

View solution in original post

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this as Trigger:

= '>=' & DayStart(vTestDt) & '<=' & DayEnd(vTestDt)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny.  But I want it to work just with date too without the timestamp portion.  The one you gave is working fine with timestamp.  Can you please help me just for the date part without timestamp.  Thanks!

The attached qlikview has the same example without timestamp.

Thanks,

Sudha.!

sunny_talwar

Checking it now

sunny_talwar

If you want to just use a date, you will have to create a field in your script which only has date (and doesn't include the time component). Something like this:

Date(Floor(TEST_EXPIRATION_DT)) as DATE_TEST

and now you can use select in field on DATE_TEST -> = '=' & DATE(vTestDt) or even this should work: =Date(vTestDt)

Not applicable
Author

I am doing the same but it does not work.  Please have a look at the qlikview document that I had attached previously.

Thanks,

Sudha.

sunny_talwar

What is your date field in the attached qvw? TEST_EXPIRATION_DT is timestamp, I am looking for a field which is just date and doesn't include time

Not applicable
Author

Sorry.  Wrong attachment.  Please refer this one.

sunny_talwar

All your date fields are TimeStamp Fields and there is no way (that I know of) to trigger just date on those timestamp fields:

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Sorry.  Here is the right one.