Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can only see the Totals

Hello,

please look att attached app. I would like to have it as in the Picture. Do I need to

create a key or something.. I got stuck on this.

Qv5.png

kindly

Håkan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Håkan,

the problem is hiding in your data - the data rows where ProdH is populated, don't have SP and PT calculated, and vice versa. In order to get the result presented in your picture, you need to create associations between ProdH 21, as an example, and CoKod SP or PT.

Perhaps you load your data from a spreadsheet, which has ProdH only populated in the first row? Then you need to use the Transformation wizard to "Fill" the missing values.

Otherwise, you need to explain the logic of your data, and one of us can suggest a better solution.

best,

Oleg Troyansky

www.masterssummit.com - take your QlikView skills to the next level!

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

the data is from a text file and is like the table to the right. Is it possible to use the order number to

create some key?

Håkan

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't fully understand the logic of your data, but I think you can load the order lines ending with 5 separately from the order lines ending with 0, and then join the first table into the second table based on the Order Number and the line number (getting rid of the 5 in the process)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand