Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change selection color

Is it possible to change selection color in list from green to any other color

19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, I'm doing a list box and trying to change the selection color as well. I have my list box presentation as "Windows Checkboxes" though so the code you gave doesnt change anything unless I set them back to the default. Any way I can keep them as checkboxes but change the color still?

Not applicable
Author

I've followed this and this works great, but one question I've got is how to reset the preferences back to the default?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Singh,

This is good.

Where can i get the properties list like Primarycolor(),CustomSelBgColor()......

thanks

Sai

dineshkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Harshal,

this is perfectly working but i want to change the default yellow colour of the background. how can i proceed further?

Not applicable
Author

Hi dinesh,

please give more idea on what exactly u r looking for color change on listBox level or else.

dineshkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Harshal,

i got it, by changing RGB in edit module . Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Bro !!!

i want to change the selection colour Only green to blue

Please suggest that

pernillet
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have made this macro work, but when I publish is, then the selection colors don't change.

Is there some setting I am missing, or isn't it posible to do on the accesspoint via Macros?

hamy_IT_Dev
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi

I tried . But didn't affect

shabarish0587
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Pernillet,

Have you got any solution on this. because i am also facing same issue now. i have created macro for changing default color to Custom color after creating  when i publish i am getting default color selection not custom selection. if you got solution please help me on this.Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

S. Shabarish