Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
montero91
Creator
Creator

Change the font size single column

Hello community,

Anyone know if there is a way to change the font and font size of text a single column of the table.

thanks.

Example.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jayaramp
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Manuel,

Goto 'Settings' menu, then 'User Preferences', 'Design', and check the option 'Always Show Design Menu Items'.

Next; goto the chart or table where you want to change the font settings and right click on the column of interest.

You will have an option "Custom Format Cell" click that and change the "Text Size" in % terms with respect to its adjacent columns.

You can apply a variety of text formatting options available.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Jay

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable

An easy way is to just make it a straight table and use '<B>' for text format. See attached example.

montero91
Creator
Creator
Author

Rebeccad thank you very much,

That's very useful, but you'll know how to change the size?

Not applicable

I don't, sorry. Other people have suggested '<H1>' through '<H5>' to change font size, but I have never been able to get that to work. I am using QlikView 11, so if you are on a different version, maybe try that?

mikecrengland
Creator III
Creator III

You can turn on the Design Grid (View > Design Grid), then right click on the table and select 'Custom Format Cell' (it's about half way down the menu). From there you can change the relative font size.

jayaramp
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Manuel,

Goto 'Settings' menu, then 'User Preferences', 'Design', and check the option 'Always Show Design Menu Items'.

Next; goto the chart or table where you want to change the font settings and right click on the column of interest.

You will have an option "Custom Format Cell" click that and change the "Text Size" in % terms with respect to its adjacent columns.

You can apply a variety of text formatting options available.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Jay

Not applicable

Thanks Jay!! That will come in handy!

montero91
Creator
Creator
Author

Many thanks to all, is very useful