Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change type from pivot to another chart issue

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me why we can't change pivot table into another chart type in access point?

20171122_160243[1].jpg

Regards,

Suryanto

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to use "Fast change" option

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil Babu,

I cant use fast change option since it was created by users and they like to change their own pivot into another chart.

This case become questionable by users since they can't change pivot to another chart type and need proper explanation

Regards,

Suryanto

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

To view one base chart to other chart u need have educate your users to user "fast chart" method once they configured this option by default they other chart type.

qlikview is the GUID analytics (i.e if u r users doing the designer role then they have to configure this chart property and publish into server or u can advise them to use qliksense (self - service analysis)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't worry, Just convey them please contact dashboard owner. So that they will enable control for you to change as request or access to me, I can work for you. Tell them like that..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

They are sense Screen shots, but you have posted in a Qlikview stream.

AFAIK, fast change doesn't exist in Sense unless you are using an extension. I stand to be corrected on this though...

Best regards

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

For sure my screen shots is qlikview access point where I create a pivot table and I drag bar chart over my existing pivot table in qlikview access point.

Regards,

Suryanto

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Got you now, you have it open in Full Browser version so it looks like sense....

No you are right you cant drag and drop change type onto a pivot chart. The qvw would need to be edit and fast change enabled on the chart that you want.

Sorry, that appears to be the only option!

Andy