Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
its_anandrjs

Chart Maximize and Minimize

Hi All,

My requirement is that i have 3 chart which has no caption but on single click i want to maximise the chart(Single Chart) and on this maximise chart when i again click it would be goes to restore to its original position see the attached.

Regards,

Anand

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

As NIranjan's Answer on Altitude's Question, you can use the same logic to achieve this, but as i said there will be limitation on movement of the object.

The reason is there is no action allowed on Chart except OnActive and OnDeactive.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable

hi Anand,

for your problem be solved if your objects are not movable by the end user.

Not applicable

Hi Anand,

Why don't you use caption,If you use caption, you can maximize single chart and restore to it's previous position after maximize as you specified.

its_anandrjs
Author

Hi Niranjan,

Condition is that right now there is only 3 charts but in real main sheet there is n no of charts like 40 small charts. But when on single click it should display the maximise chart condition.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable

Hi,

I attached the modified file.Please go through it, It may help u

its_anandrjs
Author

Hi Niranjan,

When i click on chart it goes maximize but it is not goes to restore to its original position.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable

Hi,

if you click on anywhere on chart  maximized chart will display, if you click anywhere  on the chart ,the chart will restore.

this fuctionality I added just check the attached file.