Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Chart YTD (acc) last 12 months with year/month as dimension

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea how to make a pivot table with a horizontal dimension of "mmm-yy (month-year)", that needs to show me figures for the last 12 months YTD figures (accumulated) (based on the current selection in the calendar).

(selected : Year = 2019, month = mar)

Notice, that i have to make YTD figures across 2 years, and further more only show the last 12 months…

Look at the attached xlsx file …

I have tried with :

(
IF(ColumnNo()<=12,
RANGESUM(
 before( 
   ////////// The whole last year ytd acc ////// 
(
SUM( {< Calendar_Date.Month =,[Calendar_Date.Year Months MMMM-YY] = , Calendar_Date.Year = ,
Calendar_Date.Date = {">=$(=yearstart(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-12))))<=$(=yearend(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-12))))"} >} LED_AMOUNTMST)

+

SUM( {< Calendar_Date.Month =,[Calendar_Date.Year Months MMMM-YY] = , Calendar_Date.Year = ,
Calendar_Date.Date = {">=$(=yearstart(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-12))))<=$(=yearend(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-12))))"} >} PRIMO_BALANCE_TY)
)

)
  )

rangesum( 
before( 
(
Calendar_Date.Date = {">=$(=yearstart(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-0))))<=$(=monthend(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-0))))"}  >}  LED_AMOUNTMST)

+

Calendar_Date.Date = {">=$(=yearstart(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-0))))<=$(=monthend(date(addmonths(max(Calendar_Date.Date),-0))))"}  >} PRIMO_BALANCE_TY)
)
,0,$(=num(month(date(max(Calendar_Date.Date))))) // the month number of the max selected date
  )
 )
)
)

all the above will show me the entire last year ytd acc + the first x month of the next year (based on the max date).. BUT, need to see the last 12 months back based on the current selection. So I am currently seeing to many months… (the above works apart from that )..

I know i could go the "Script way" by making YTD aggr… But if I can, I would like to avoid it..

Regards,

Anders

1 Reply
Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Spoiler

And the other solution could of course be 1 expression pr 12 months, but I would prefer just 1 expression…