Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart forecast ytd average total for each month

Hi,

First of all I had the following problem with a pivot table, I have real sales data by country for different month: each row was a different country. The total was supossed to be the total for all countries but the total result was the max value of each row not the sum of rows. For example:

January

Spain 5

France 2

Total 5

Instead of :

January

Spain 5

France 2

Total 7

The solutions was the following: use AGGR(SET ANALYSIS)Country, Month

I had the same problem for Graphs where I only had Month dimension, I tried wit set anlysis, aggr function, total function but the total only work for simple realt data but it is not right for complex forecast data because the total that appears is the total of Spain.

It is not possible to use aggr function and set analysis for a graph with complex data as a forecast YTD average for each month (Fact1/Fact2). Any solution? If I use two dimesions: month and country, in order to show the total of each country,  the graph format change to stacking bars.I don't want a stacking bar, I need a diferent bar for each calculated fackt.

How can I show a graph with forecast YTD for each month? Set analysis and aggregation function are not working.

0 Replies