Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Choosing "has error bars" ruins look of combo chart

In my combo chart, I have bars and lines. To one set of bars, I want to add a reference line at the 95% level of each bar. I saw elsewhere on the discussion board a way to create error bars to accomplish this via "error above" and "error below" values, and have even accomplished that before (possibly with an earlier version of QlikView).

However, as I set about to do this and checked the "has error bars" in Chart Properties -> Expressions -> Display Options and then "OK," the entire look of the combo chart changes.

My combo chart without "has error bars" checked:

...and the same chart after one simple change: checking "has error bars" for the expression represented by the green bars:

I'm baffled as to why the black dotted line became triangles and the blue line became bars. Any help is appreciated. Is this an artifact of version 12.10.0.0 of QlikView? If I can figure out why this happened, I think I can figure out how to make the dynamic error bars appear.

Many thanks!

0 Replies