Color Expression when expression is set analysis

Hello All,

My Chart expression is as below

=Count({1<YearMonth = {"$(=$(vPreviousYearMonth))"},
DEPARTMENT                          = $:: DEPARTMENT,
SUBDEPARTMENT                 = $::SUBDEPARTMENT,
ASSIGNMENT_GROUP         = $::ASSIGNMENT_GROUP,
PRODUCT_TEAM_SC            = $::PRODUCT_TEAM_SC,
AREA                                            = $::AREA>}distinct INCIDENT_ID)

And my color expression is 

=if(SERVICE='Advanced Support', $(ColorA1),if(SERVICE='Support',$(ColorA2),if(SERVICE='Others',$(ColorOthers))))

But still somehow when i drill down on chart it doesnt give proper colors at lower level .

Any help??

Regards,

Supriya.

Labels (4)
7 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

what about your chart dimension?

supriyabiware
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Dimension is cyclic dimension (Dept, sub Dept, Assigned Group)

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

could you post the qvw to look in ? otherwise I can't help you find out why.

supriyabiware
Creator
Creator
Author

here goes. i need consistent colors even after selecting any dimensions or filters

supriyabiware
Creator
Creator
Author

if i remove 'One color gradient' option from each color. seems to be working ok.

not sure why the formula mixes all the colors when 'one color gradient' is on.

jochem_zw
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

You Have to add your set analysis from the expression to the background color expression. The current active VW_Service is based on your selection for year etc. 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Did the last post get you what you needed?  If so, do not forget to return to the thread and use the Accept as Solution button on his post to give him credit for the assistance and let other Members know that worked.  If you did something different, please consider posting that and then mark it as the solution, and if you still need further help, leave an update for us.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.