Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color Scatter Plot depending on threshold

Hi,

I have a scatter plot in my qlikview file (shown below) on the left are the prices I expected to pay and on the x axis are the prices actually paid. I would like to color the objects that fall into the trend area green and the outliers (i would say anything $10,000 off) in red. For example, the red x on the bottom right hand corner signifies that we thought we would have to pay about 260K and we paid about 500k

Could anyone assist with the formula in the expressions/dimensions I should have to color code this?

I CANNOT attach a sample document. Thanks for your help in advance!

Best,

Laila

qlik image.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe create a background color attribute expression  for your x-axis expression like

=If( XExpression - YExpression > 10000, lightred(), lightgreen() )

replace XExpression  resp. YExpression  with your scatter chart axis expressions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe create a background color attribute expression  for your x-axis expression like

=If( XExpression - YExpression > 10000, lightred(), lightgreen() )

replace XExpression  resp. YExpression  with your scatter chart axis expressions.

Not applicable
Author

Actually that was exactly what I was doing and also included absolute value. My problem was 10K was too small and made it look like it was not working. Thanks for your help!