Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color of Lines in a chart

Hey!

I have a chart with many lines. For each line I have written a "condition" (WildMatch(Concat(iO,','), '*Z1V1iO*')) to plot the lines I want [I cannot use CROSSTABLE in this case]. The problem is that the colors are not fixed.... I tried the option of not changing the colors but it doesn't work with my way of plotting and unplotting the lines.  I would like to define a color for each line "manually". Is it possible??

Thank you very much for your time!!!!

Eduardo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, probably. See this discussion for a similar question about a stacked bar chart. The same principles apply. So the solution should be similar for you.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, probably. See this discussion for a similar question about a stacked bar chart. The same principles apply. So the solution should be similar for you.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much!!! You are right! Its exact the same question.

diegofcaivano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Maybe I don't fully get your problem.

It seems impractical to set the color of every row manually, but you can achieve it by using de Background Color property (click the expression '+' sign) and defining an expression that matches each ROWNO() with its corresponding color.

Is this what you're looking for?