Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Combination of grouped and stacked bar chart (small model attached)

Hi,

is it possible to mix a grouped with a stacked bar chart?

Currently I'm using a grouped bar chart with one dimension and five expressions. One expression shall be changed to consist of two parts. I think the screenshot and the example qvw show it quite good.

Thanks,

Jens

7 Replies
rajat2392
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Jens

Can you please check the app attached. It is little bit tricky. I have placed a chart over the other chart in step 1. But may be it will serve your purpose, otherwise their is no way to get grouped and stacked chart together.

Rajat

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajat,

thanks for providing this solution. Problem is, when I change the selected territory from 'b' to 'a', there is a gap between the two bar parts. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks,

Jens

Not applicable
Author

Ah, and the mouseover for the bottom part won't work.

rajat2392
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Jens,

Check this one, it will solve the problem you are facing when selection is changed.

But that mouse-over problem can't be rectified, as it is underlying chart, you can't get the value on mouse-over.

Regards

Rajat

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have made it, it looks the way I want to :-).

I had some help and ideas from a parallel thread, this can help others, too, hopefully:

Create a stacked bar chart with 6 dimensions in two separate bars

mixed.jpg

Month was my only dimension, I then added a second one which I called BarType. The four single bars got a single entry in that field, the stacked bar a combined one and two expressions, for each part a separate one,

Only issues are now, that the order is not in the way I want it (Should be Offen, Verloren, Gewonnen, Soll and the stacked one), I have no solution yet, and the legend (Safe+Threat, TCV Open) that needs to be removed.

rajat2392
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Jens,

Can you post your current qvw file.

Regards

Rajat

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I can again only post my model. Hope it helps

Regards