Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Combine multiple data sets without using synthetic keys

Hi, I am new to Qlikview and have some basic questions.

I am trying to import a number of data sets into Qlikview and combine them.

The data sets are as follows.

App1

AuthenticatedUsername, PagesTitles, PagesURLs, Hits, PageViews, ViewTime, TimePeriod, StartDate, EndDate, App1 as Apptyp

App2

AuthenticatedUsername, PagesTitles, PagesURLs, Hits, PageViews, ViewTime, TimePeriod, StartDate, EndDate, App2 as Apptyp

App3

AuthenticatedUsername, PagesTitles, PagesURLs, Hits, PageViews, ViewTime, TimePeriod, StartDate, EndDate, App3 as Apptyp

All Apps

Apptyp, AuthenticatedUsername, Hits, PageViews, Visits, TimePeriod, StartDate, EndDate;

Enrichment Table

ReportingRegion, ReportingBusinessSector, ReportingFullName, AuthenticatedUsername

I would like the end result to be as follows..

The ability to filter on Apptyp and date then drilldown by ReportingRegion, ReportingBusinessSector, ReportingFullName, AuthenticatedUsername. This will then show what pages have been seen in which app depending on the selections made in the filters and drilldown.

I keep getting synthetic keys and have been playing around with concatenating tables, link tables etc however as I am new to Qlikview it would be good if someone could point me in the correct direction. There is a lot more data I want to add so hopefully after I crack this I will be on my way!

Thanks

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

and the some more

sreenivas
Creator III
Creator III

Check this Updated file it may fulfill your requirement