Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seahyanzheng
Contributor III
Contributor III

Combo Chart

Hi,

May i know why my combo chart looks like this after i restrict largest 10 in the dimension using the first expression and promoted the calculated expression to the first.

Capture.PNG

Otherwise, it looks like this but the sequence (4th bar changed) is not what i desire:

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
seahyanzheng
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Have changed from largest ten to first ten and it works fine.

Thanks Anil!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share sample test? Not sure, How you written the expression

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
seahyanzheng
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I have one dimension - Branch and three express - sum(Case Count), sum(Branch UL Target) and sum([Case Count])/sum([Branch UL Target]). After i restrict to top 10 and promote sum([Case Count])/sum([Branch UL Target]) to the first expression, the chart looks like the first picture and when sum(case count) is in the first expression, it looks like the second pic.

seahyanzheng
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Have changed from largest ten to first ten and it works fine.

Thanks Anil!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hahaha

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)