Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Combo chart with Two Dimension & Two Expression

Hi,

I have a combo chart in which two dimensions are Month & Company. I write two expression One is the Sum(Sale) another one is the Growth % . I show thw first expression as a stack bar. My X axis repesent the month and the stack represent the diferent company. I want to show the Growth% month wise in this same object as a Line but exclude the company i.e Growth% show the month wise value for all company not required the company filter.

Regards

Anup

7 Replies
Colin-Albert

A combo chart cannot combine a stacked bar and a line chart.

Not applicable
Author

Thank You Colin for your reply. Are you sure? It's not possible?

rajkumarb
Creator II
Creator II

HI Anup

You Can Make use of a Cyclic group Included for that as combo Combine  a stacked bar and a line chart

Not applicable
Author

Sorry Raj I did not get you. Can you please elaborate your proposal.

Regards

Anup

rajkumarb
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Anup

In your combo Chart create your first expression Growth% month wise

then add the your second expression and group it 

this will bring the both chart into one and you will have an option to move between them

marchoctober
Creator
Creator

You could also go in dirty way and make one chart on anoter with transparent background))))

But otherwise, you should simplify your vizualisation and the meaning you provide in it, as user sometimes could hardly interract with what developer provides him. Other words, why don't you use two charts, one shows Time & Company, another one Growth% in a manner you like!

Not applicable
Author

Hi all I find a solution for my question this is if your one dimension is fixed then create a combo chart with a single dimension and then create multiple expression for different dimension value wise.