Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miranrai
Contributor III
Contributor III

Conditional formatting of cell borders in straight/Pivot table

Hi,

I have a straight table (Image attached). I want to have conditional cell borders. As want to show certain values only once for specific dimension values. I have tried using Custom Format Cell but somehow it's not working as per condition given. Please help.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think whether we have control of this? You may change it to BG color and cell border with same color when Condition is Zero like If condition. FYI Attached

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
miranrai
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your reply Anil. I think Custom Format Cell is should work that way as there's conditional expression. But it's not working. I wanted to show price 100 as 1 value for

Cycles
Gears
Helmate
Gloves

than 4 values & no border as shown in image attached so 100 would appear as a single value for products above.

This is specifically for export to excel.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like This?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)