Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Confidentiality disclaimer statement in Report/graphic

Other than the background image containing a disclaimer, has anyone come up with a way to include a confidentiality disclaimer on graphics and tables so when the user downloads or creates a report of these objects, the disclaimer is included at the bottom?

Thanks!

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I too have similar kind of requirement, were I need to export a chart with the confidentiality rating...

Kindly help...

Br,

Prasanna.

Not applicable
Author

For other than pivot and straight table you can have text in chart.

Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

hi,

yes u r rite...

but wat i need is to have an conf. disclaimer when the user exports the chart(in the xl that is being exported)

Br,

Prasanna

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

This is hardly perfect, but you could have a field "Confidentiality Disclaimer" in its own data table with a single value, which is the full text of your confidentiality disclaimer.  Select it and lock it.  I'm unfamiliar with how to set up defaults for clients, but for every client you want User Preferences -> Export -> Selection Stamps in Exports -> On BIFF Exports.  If you do that, it will export the current selections along with the exported data when exporting to Excel.  Since your confidentiality disclaimer is an actual selection, it would be exported.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is very useful tip John.

Thanks - DV

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

This thread is a bit old... but how can we set the same setting on QVS in a way that it would work for any client ?

Regards,

Erich

_sabkamalikek
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone able to achieve the disclaimer at the staring of dashboard opening ?