Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kunkulis
Creator
Creator

Containers

Hello,

I have a container within a container. The one container has two graphs in it  and the big container has 2 containers.

Issue I have is the gap between the two graphs, for the first container it is minuscule, but for the second one it is much larger. Also in the second one the graphs aren't filling in the whole big containers space.

Do you have any idea, how I could make the gap between the graphs smaller or fill in the space in the main container? 

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Kunkulis

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is the link to Help on Containers, I believe the Presentation tab settings section and the 'Spacing' setting may be what you need to look into on this one.

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Container%20obje...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.