Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Continuous Lost Connection and New Sheet objects

Environment:  Server 11R2, Safari or Firefox clients.

I was trying to "debug" one of our reports through the Ajax/Safari client by creating a List box (or possibly a Table box) using +New Sheet Object menu. Next thing I know I get the "Lost Connection to Server, Reconnecting" message. It goes away and seconds later comes back, and goes away, and comes back. Over and over. It's never connected long enough for me to see/do anything with the report. Doesn't matter which browser I use and isn't fixed by clearing last document state.

Since other people in my department can see the report, I have to believe it is related to the Sheet Object I tried to create. Is there anything I can do to delete this object so that I can once again access this report?

Thank you,

Steven

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
crystles
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If you go to the Management Console and under Documents -> User Documents. Select the Server and the document you want to delete the object from and on the right side, under Server -> Server Objects, you should see a list of all user created objects and have the option to delete them.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
crystles
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If you go to the Management Console and under Documents -> User Documents. Select the Server and the document you want to delete the object from and on the right side, under Server -> Server Objects, you should see a list of all user created objects and have the option to delete them.

Hope this helps!

Not applicable
Author

Perfect. Thank you!

crystles
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You're welcome. Glad I could help!