Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator

Copy image to clipboard not working Accesspoint(QV11-Ajax)

Hi All,

The option for 'Copy data' ,'Copy image to Clipboard' has been enabled in a bar chart,but it seems not working in Chrome (accesspoint)Chrome .

Does it is not supported on AJAX..??? If yes please let me know the setting Developer/server as wel.

Thanks,

Gargi

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Copy image to Clipboard is not available in the ajax client.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thnx Wassennar,

so that mean I can't paste chart type (Pie/bar/line) to excel from accesspoint(AJAX),correct?

Regards,

Gargi

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's correct. I suppose you could use a screenshot tool to make an image and then paste that into excel.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
cicero_valle
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello,

Try this option:

You can copy images of graphic objects to the clipboard keeping the Ctrl + Shift key and click on the right mouse button on the chart object, and then selecting Copy from the menu. This option can be used by accessing the access point.

lawrenceiow
Creator II
Creator II

Thanks cicero.valle, that worked for me. It brought up the standard Browser "right-click" menu and I could select Copy from there.

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

You can also use the print option, it will open the a new tab with the chart picture, which you right click as normally and use save as. That's maybe easier for your users, who can't remember to use ctrl shift.

lawrenceiow
Creator II
Creator II

Thank you Stigchel, that worked too.